Friday, September 01, 2006

Fighting for Medicaid and Food Stamps:

As of today, my food stamps have been reduced from $152 a month to $10! And they have taken away Medicaid! What the f**k am I going to do now?

My expenses are more than my income now even with getting those food stamps and paying $3 per script. Generic Oxycotin costs $4 for each pill and I take three a day for this terrible pain. My heart meds. The anti-depressants? The Celebrex for the arthritis? This has gone from bad to worse.

I got a final notice for my property tax saying they were going to confiscate my vehicle, put a lein on my house and take money out of my checking account.

I am being sued by Discover Card too. I have yet to answer the summons; I have four days left. I am certainly going to tell them exactly what happened in that court room. Naming companies and names. There is no way I can afford to pay them. I am waiting for Master Card and Sears to sue me next.

I have decided to call Legal Aid to see if they can assist me to file bankruptcy and I will be very detailed as to why it happened that I cannot pay my bills. It was no fault of mine.

I am going to write all three credit reporting companies as well; giving the truth and naming names/companies.

I found out that the stature of limitations to file a lawsuit against Jeff Bolster and Auto Owners has not run out. I also found out that I am considered an indigent and will not have to pay one cent to file the lawsuits agains them in Mecklenberg County. So I have written to ask for the forms to be sent to me so I can file in Superior Court. That is where I have to file because I am filing for more than $10,000 so it has to go there. I will start the process pro se and keep looking for a lawyer.

The lawyer (Levan & P something or another) in Florida that won a $7 million Bad Faith against Auto Owners said he is going to help me find a lawyer in NC that will take them on. So this is good news and it makes me feel more confident that I will be able to have my day in court and let a jury hear what they did to me. I also talked to another lawyer in Tallahassee, FL that told me Auto Owners are nasty and bad bad insurance company.

No comments: